- Players initiate when to schedule a game.
- When players decide to schedule a game, they must first confirm with the GM that he is available for that day. They must also provide a “flight plan” for their explorations into the wastelands so that the GM can ensure he has enough material prepared.
- Players must post that a game is scheduled for that day at least a week in advance so that other players have the opportunity to attend the session.
- All players are invited to all sessions.
- Players are not required to attend all sessions, there is no minimum requirement of sessions that must be attended.
- The players present at a session must post an overview of what occurred during the session within 72 hours of it occuring. This ensures that all players can stay up to date on what is happening in the game.
Basic Game Rules
- The game’s ruleset will use d20 Modern & d20 Post Apocalypse, with supplements from d20 Future.
- There will be a number of house rules instituted by the GM to help with the tone and feel of the game.
- The game will run for characters from approximately 1st to 8th level.
- There will be no magic using characters or classes permitted, some pyschic abilities will be allowed.
Character Creation Rules
- Ability scores are generated using the 4d6 drop the lowest method in order.
- You may switch any two ability scores with each other at character creation.
- You may select a specific character trait from the list of available Character Traits.
- You receive starting equipment based on your character, traits and history through negotiation with the GM.